Unit F11, Roete 24 50 Herman Street Meadowdale Johannesburg South Africa
- HDPE cable conduit(duct) used for protecting underground buried electrical and telecommunications cables.
- Double wall corrugated construction provides high ring stiffness.
- Smooth bore ensures easy draw-in of cables
- Manufactured from HDPE with high impact strength. Available in 4 nominal diameters DN50, 75, 110 and 160mm.
- Available in 6m lengths (DN75, 110 and 160), 50m coils (DN50, 75 and 110) and 25m coils (DN160).
- Carries the SABS certification mark in respect of specification SANS IEC 61386-24:2005 Manufactured in accordance with BS EN50086-2-4 Simple push fit couplings available with or without rubber sealing ring.