Our conduit range is available in many different materials, ranging from lightweight to heavyweight with nominal conduit sizes from 10mm right up to the Jumbo size of 106mm.
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Conduits – TTS’ has three available PVC conduits to offer. The first is a plain general purpose PVC conduit available in black and white, the second is the flame retardant PVC and UV stable conduit that is self-extinguishing and has added strength. The third option is a reinforced smooth PVC conduit for the ultimate strength in PVC conduits.
- Polyamide Conduits (PA6) – Tough and durable Nylon PA 6.
- Modified Polyamide conduits – Enhanced fire properties.
- Polypropylene Conduits (PP) – High chemical resistance.
- Reinforced PVC Covering Smooth bore – RF Conduit.
- High Spec over braided conduits – Ultra High Specification.
- Steel Conduit – Inherent Low Fire Hazard (ILFH) system.
- Liquid Resistant – IP54/IP65 rated with appropriate fitting.
- Liquid Tight Covered Steel Flexible Conduit – Up to IP69K rated with appropriate fitting.
- Braided Steel Flexible Conduit – EMI screen system.
- Braided Liquid Tight Conduit – Liquid tight options up to IP68 rated with appropriate fitting. EMI screen.
- Anti-microbial liquid tight conduit – Anti-microbial liquid tight.