Unit F11, Roete 24 50 Herman Street Meadowdale Johannesburg South Africa
This product comprises terminal blocks that are based on a spring clamp connection.
By spring clamp connection, we mean an electrical connection which is established by clamping an individual stripped conductor by means of a spring. It is suitable for solid wires and multi-stranded wires with a nominal cross section of 0.08 – 2.5 mm2 and permits:
– direct clamping without preconditioning of the conductor
– direct clamping with splice protection
– indirect clamping via an end sleeve or pin cable lug
Stud terminal blocks – Stud terminal blocks are dedicated to the connection and distribution of power into installations.
- Saved space in cabinets thanks to compact design and one stud terminal blocks.
- Improved wiring secureness thanks to “Pull-out proof” connection (stud+lug)
- Connecting capacity from 4 to 120 mm² (10 to 500 kcmil)
- Technologies one stud, stud-stud and hybrid stud-screw terminal blocks
- Lug mounting in accordance with NF C 20130 and DIN 46234
- Universal DIN rail mounting
- Protective cover available