Unit F11, Roete 24 50 Herman Street Meadowdale Johannesburg South Africa
Robust design and high-quality standards (UL94-V0, RoHS).
Many functions available for a very wide scope of industrial applications.
Facilitate your rail assembly process
- 10 pre-assembled blocks for quick plug-in mounting.
- Asymmetrical shape: easy to handle, prevents risk of short-circuit.
- Conductor insertion is very easy: the conductor entry is angled to guide the conductor into the clamp.
- A flap under the clamp avoids conductor to be pushed underneath the clamp.
- Universal: mounting on TH 35 and G rails.
Quick and efficient marking solutions
- Markers come by strips of 10.
- Central and lateral marking allow a clear visualisation from any angle.
The heavy-duty connection
- The exclusive anti-release system creates a controlled locking-screw effect thanks to the 2 overlapping tabs that maintain the clamp parts. The screw is locked in total safety. The re-tightening campaigns are not needed anymore!
- The clamp is punched, which increases the number of screw threads by 30 % meaning a high torque resistance.
- The screw tightens the conductive bar to the cable. There is no torsion effect applied to the cable.
- Hardened steel makes the connection very reliable.
- Flap avoiding the insertion of cable underneath the clamp.
- M indicates that a terminal will fit on standard Din rail and G rail.
- D indicates that the terminal can be mounted only on standard Din rail.