Unit F11, Roete 24 50 Herman Street Meadowdale Johannesburg South Africa
EPR Cables for power distribution and power supply stations used in Utility and Industrial applications, for rated voltages up to 18/30kV. Suitable for fixed installations, indoor or outdoor, in open air on cable trays, or underground in ducts or directly buried.
- Extruded PVC type ST2 (e.g. BHIV) or PE type ST7 (e.g. BHIE)
- Copper Wire Screen – annealed copper wires helically wound and an equalising copper tape applied in an open counter-helix. Plastic tape is applied over the screen.
- Copper Tape Screen – a copper tape, standard thickness 0.1 mm helically applied with overlap.
- Plain annealed Copper or Aluminium
- BHIOE(be) or LBHIOE(be) – Metallic screen longitudinally watertight. Assured by application of a waterblocking tape over metallic screen. A waterblocking yarn under the screen may be considered.
- BHIOE(cbe) or LBHIOE(cbe) – Conductor and metallic screen longitudinally watertight. Conductor: assured by a waterblocking yarns and or tapes between wires layers. Metallic screen: assured by application of a waterblocking tape over metallic screen. A waterblocking yarn under the screen may be considered.