Unit F11, Roete 24 50 Herman Street Meadowdale Johannesburg South Africa
A Medium Voltage (MV) cable joint allows connection of single-core cables with an operating voltage of up to 36 kV and extruded insulation.
It consists of:
- a metal joint to connect the conductors;
- a double-layer insulating jacket for electric field control;
- copper braid to restore the shielding;
- external coating jacket for electrical and mechanical protection.
- covers a wide range of cross-sections with a single product
- reliability for installation in harsh environments
- less bulky
- reduced storage costs
- no need for special tools
- line immediately operational
- ready for use
- no expiry date